Friday, July 30, 2004

R we afraid to SPEAK our MIND

Why are there anonymous posters in forums, blogs - 'guest', 'never mind' etc.,

R these guys morally spineless - why R they afraid of speaking their minds. Do they think something like - "the fellows will think bad about me if I said this. They will see through me". etc.,

I think so, if you are afraid to speak your mind how R U going to speak what U think about something you, your friends, your products, your team mates are doing. How this fear is going to help build the world class product that our company wants to build. Don't be afraid please speak your senses - if it is termed wrong, correct Urself. Nobody is going to kill U for speaking your mind. We are in a democratic country, remember.

This blog is a continuation to the spineless youngsters blog I posted earlier, I believe the courage thing in current youngsters is very low and is due to the main reason how they grew.

Some people think something to say, but because of circumstances say the something else. They don't speak their mind. Some people are over ambitious and over courageous, they say everything that comes up in mind. Both the versions are not the best in every action. But I will commend the later because they know sometimes they overdo it and they definitely have the chance to rectify it. But the former people have no chance for redeeming themselves.

I don't know if these persons will be able to standup against any atrocity they might suffer. Will they be able to put up against corporal punishments, preferences in marriage, give proper design suggestions. GOK.

Just think a little...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh grow up..... you obviously have little insight into people's minds and why they do things the way they do.

(Jay) Jayavasanthan J said...

The view is mine, you may differ - my choice of putting forth the points is, Is someone willing to come out of his shell. Hence come out of yours and argue I am willing to answer - give me your name - I am some so & so what can I do which will affect you. You can easily give me Ur name right ??