Friday, July 09, 2004

Passionate Review - The Passion of Christ

The torture scenes of this movie where nothing which drew tears out of my eye, but the sentimental mother scene did. That was a class on its own.

Much would I not like my child or anybody with a heart condition to see the movie, I would much like everybody to see this movie one time or the other with all the effects in a big screen.

The torture scene which almost runs through more than 10 minutes can be told as one of the lengthiest/bloodiest scenes of movie history, but I would also like to mention that it may be a zillionth of the stuff which could have really happened (I heard from somewhere the face was almost skinned after the beating he suffered in real life).

Moreover, in real life would you still think that they could have left something to respectfully hide his privy parts. This statement is not mine but of a Teacher who taught us 'Moral Instructions along with Jesus' in my school.

The movie is excellent and it even cannot be compared to sitting through 1000s of sermons in real life.

This movie is going to win lots of Christians throughout the world. Some christians who see this will be turned again towards Jesus. I cannot really comment on other people's feelings, but the above is definitely what I really believe.

The film shows 'Passion' or suffering as per the review, but I would also like to comment that this 'Passion' is also literally the 'Passion' Jesus had for each and everyone in this world. And how he wanted himself to suffer for the sins of people. He is the truth, the way and the life.

No comments: